The Frog Blog

The Frog Blog

Saturday 30 August 2014

The Windcaster's Chance to be Published!

The Windcaster's Chance to be Published!


The Windcaster, which is now a book featured by Wattpad, has been entered into the Young Writer's Prize, a competition ran by Wattpad and Hot Key Books, the grand prize for which is a £10,000 publishing contract!
Imagine this as an actual book!
During the voting period of 17 August and 13 September, new votes are being counted on Chapter 1 and the books with the most votes by the end will be shortlisted for a chance to be published.

So what are you waiting for? Go vote now! 


If you are a Wattpadder, I would love it if you give me a shout-out. Be sure to tag my name in the shout-out message so I know and can thank you! There's going to be a big thank you present for all my lovely friends and fellow Wattpadders who gift me with a shout-out.

At the end of this, I will be uploading a bonus chapter of The Windcaster as thanks to all my readers and friends for supporting me. As my mind is still lingering in Tia's world, I'm open to any ideas for other bonus chapters. What are you curious about? Tia's first prank? Mommu's first Windcasting lesson? Mommu's Rathian lessons? Enlil's childhood? (Ah, but the latter could easily be a book by itself, hmm...)

Don't forget to vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment